Sliding latch for bottom of Storm Glass Windows

A handy person from Massachussetts says:
Any help on which one is the correct replacement ?? Thanx, Randy
User submitted a photo of a corner latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting, Randy. Take a look at corner latch 91-077. This could be what you are looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)