Sliding screen door U Channel

A purchasing agent from Spring field pa says:
The u chanel or top rale for sliding screen door.. it has 2 wheels on the top n bottom of sceen.. the bottom is fine it has a track but the top wheels need track
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Could you be looking for something like our 80-110 and 80-110A? Look them over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)