Sliding window latches

A home owner from Fort Myers Beach, Florida says:
I would like to replace several latches for my sliding aluminum windows.

Can Swisco provide a direct replacement for this part or a suitable functional replacement that will dimensionally attach to my window? Let me know if you need more information. Thanks.
User photo of window latch
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us and submitting a photo.

Please take a look at the Swisco 90-246 Window Lock and Keeper.
A home owner from Condo says:
Your proposed latch is very close to what I am looking for but where you show a 3/4" dimension my cuuent latch measures 1/2".
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 90-173 Window Lock and the 90-264 Crystal Window Lock. They might be closer to what you're looking for. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)