Snap onStainless sliding center guide

A quick learner from Cape Coral, FL says:
I need 16 feet of this
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure exactly what it is you're looking for. You say it's a stainless sliding center guide, but I don't know for what. Could you be more specific? I would also like to see a few pictures of the hardware in question. That will help us find a good replacement.
A contractor from Cape Coral. fl. says:
This part snaps on the bottom track of a sliding door. The door rollers run on this track. It gives the rollers a longer life. It is made of stainless.
Thanks Jim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Sounds like you need a track cover. Check out our 80-103 and 80-100 and see if you think either of these could work for you. If you want to use the taller 80-100, you should first make sure you have the clearance for it under your door. Also be sure to see our handy tutorial video which shows how to install them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)