Spiral Balance - No colored tip

A handy person from Nokesville, Va says:
I am trying to identify the correct colored tip for a replacement spiral balance. It doesn't appear there is a tip. I disassembled one window and got as far as the page below.

I have 8 windows in the house, but they range in width. the smallest is about 12" wide and the largest is about 48" wide. As far as I can tell, they all have the same (or no colored) tips.

35-inch/pd/Series-900-Spiral-Balance/S900-35
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
If your balance does not have a colored tip, you will need to weigh your window sash on a scale in order to determine which would be best for you.
A quick learner says:
Thanks.

Can you give me the weight ranges so I know which one to order?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We actually have a chart on the S900-35 store page, right under the pictures. It shows each standard color tip and how much weight they can support. If your sash weight doesn't fall under anything on that chart, let us know! Your balance may have to be specially made.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.