Spiral Balance - Non-Tilted Window

A quick learner from Phoenix, AZ says:
I am looking for two 3/8" diameter by 29" long spiral balance for a non-tilted window. The manufacturer of the window is Masterview. There is no color tip that I could find.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mounting Point.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. We can help with this balance, however it will have to be a custom order due to its configuration. Specifically, I believe you have our red tip S300-29 but with the bottom shoe swapped out for our 15-073. The red tip option allows two of these balances to carry a sash weighing 10 through 22 pounds, so you may want to double check that to be 100% sure since custom made balances cannot be returned for a refund.

Let me know what you think. If this information looks good to you then just let me know how many balances you need. I'll then email you an order link and price quote for that quantity.

I made a mistake in my original post. I need two 3/8" diameter by 23" long spiral balances with a green tip for a non-tilted window. The bottom shoe is shown.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3494.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3495.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3496.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Gotcha, thank you for clarifying! So as long as the configuration I described will work, accounting for the change in size, then we just need to know how many you need. Let me know.

I need two balances.
Profile picture of Tom

You got it, I'll shoot that over right now! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)