Spiral balance

A home owner from Highland Park, NJ says:
Taken from side of window. The bottom part broke so not sure which picture matches.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm having trouble identifying the balance in your pictures. It looks like a spiral balance for a tilt window, but I'm not sure. Can you tell me the length and diameter of the outer tube? It looks like your tube has been removed or has broken off, so you would need to reference an undamaged version of this balance for the most accurate measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)