Spiral balance With Oddly Bent End

A quick learner from Florida says:
I can't find this part on your images. Can you help me?
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It looks as though you have an old VE Anderson window balance that is a custom balance now. To further assist you in identifying the correct part we will need the diameter and length of the plastic grey tube, thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have an old VE Anderson window balance. This exact type is no longer made, but I believe we can make you something that can replace it. It will have to be a custom order, however. Before we continue, can you tell me the diameter and length of the gray tube?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)