Spiral balance for non tilt champion aluminum windows

A quick learner from Texas says:
The spiral balances measure 3/8" x 29", 14 blue and 6 red
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190103_093544.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20181231_100147.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20181231_100438.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can replace these balances, yes, but they will have to be custom made due to the shoe at the end. Are they all the same size? If so, I'll send you an order link and price quote right now for the requested quantities for Red tip and Green tip, which should replace your old Blue tip.

Can you tell me how long it will take for me to receive them?
Profile picture of Tom

We have all the materials in stock, so it will depend on what delivery method you select during checkout. We offer a few different options.

I have the same champion windows and the shoe broke off the end of the spiral rod. since we are replacing the entire balace, is it possible to just use Product Code: S306-29The bearing color looks orange, but that could be from age so my guess is red. Rod Length is 29" and diameter is 3/8".

If unable to use S306-29, what is the price for 2 special order replacement rods with 15-073 shoes added?

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for contacting us. If you have the same 15-073 shoe as shown above then our Series 306 will not work as a replacement. The shoe that comes with it will not be compatible with your window. I will email you an order link right now for 2 of these balances.

The order link I'm sending you will list the Series 300 as the base; don't worry, this will still be the same as the Series 306. The reason I'm doing this is to keep our internal records in order. I just wanted to give you a heads up!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)