Spring Sash Balancer

A home owner from Pigeon Falls, WI says:
Hello: Are Anderson windows the only ones who have these type of spring balancers in the window head jambs? I need to replace one, but I do not know what brand od windows I have. Also, would the Anderson's work anyway?
Thanks, Rick
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Older Pella windows once used these. I believe that the Andersen balance is smaller. If you can, take a couple pictures of your balance and the stamps printed on it and we can make a recommendation. Also give me the width and height of the visible glass for the sash this balance supports.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)