Spring cover

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I ordered part # 15-156, order 1181235, but are bigger than the one I need
marking on existing hardware:Pat Pend, and a #3, windows were installed around 2006 by US windows factory
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Would our 15-185 be a better option? See what you think. 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I'm glad you pointed that out. That means the 15-185 won't work.

We actually don't carry the old cover for the Series 152 spring. Instead, we use the 15-143 and 15-144 bushings, as well as the 15-145 barrel. These snap together, sandwiching the coil spring in place and keeping it stable in the track.

Thank you, I'll order the 15-185 then
Follow up, just realize that the spring that fit my window is 1/2" wide, S152-9 : 9 lb Series 152 Coil Balance
the description for the recommended part 15-185 said that works with SWISCO Series 170 & Series 171 coil springs that are 3/4" wide
please advise
got it thanks
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.