Spring tension pin

A home owner from Vermont says:
Spring tension to hold screen in place.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what your question is. Can you go into more detail? If you need to replace your spring, can you show me a picture of it? That will help us find a good match.
A home owner from Vermont says:
It is the tension pin that holds the window screen in place on the window frame

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks, Gary. Would you be able to show us a picture of it? There are many, many parts that fit that description and seeing yours will help us narrow down the list of possibilities. I would also like your dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)