Spring/balance that works with Brosco window

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm looking for the spring/balance that works with Brosco single thick glass windows(about 20 years old). I believe the track with springs was called "DH100", a vinyl spring balance, non-tilt.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on this information. If you can, please remove the balance you have now from the window and take a few pictures of it. Please make sure we can clearly see each end.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)