Springs for Windows

A home owner from Tampa, FL says:

I have 4 windows total and I need replacement springs for all 4 (8 springs total).

The sizes seem to be 18" (x4) and 24" (x4). Even those these windows are old, about 1972 with the original building, I'd love to keep the windows and simply replace the springs so the windows can smoothly open, stay open, and smoothly close. Do you have these springs and how quickly can I receive them? Thanks so much!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210111_100811.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210111_100740.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210111_100732.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210111_100623.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210111_100608.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. We carry the 3/8" thick Series 400 balances. The S400-18 comes with a Red Tip option, for sashes weighing 6 through 16 lbs, as well as a Green Tip option, for sashes that weigh 14 through 24 lbs. The S400-24 meanwhile comes in red for 7 through 21 lbs. blue for 12 through 22 lbs, and green for 14 through 26 lbs. You can read about removing and replacing non-tilt window spiral balances here. We have a variety of shipping options available to you upon checkout, ranging from standard USPS to Priority Overnight. Let me know if you have further questions.

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.