St. Charles Kitchen Drawer Rollers

A home owner from USA says:
I have a vintage St. Charles Kitchen with some of the drawer wheels missing. I understand you all have something that can be used as a replacement. Can you send me a description of the parts you recommend do I know to order the correct part? Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If I recall, they were 7/8" wheels. You might be able to use something like our 10-109, but I couldn't be sure. Another option is installing new tracks like our 32-058. I'm afraid that without seeing the original hardware we cannot be certain of a solution. I am sorry we cannot offer something more definite.
A home owner says:

I did measure mine and they are 7/8 and 1/4. I order a set of them. I'll let you know how it goes! Thanks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)