Stainless Steel Rollers

A quick learner from Florida Coast says:
I have rollers like the attached. I don't see them on your site. Would you know who is the manufacturer, or even better, what screen door manufacturer used them? (The door frames are very heavy 1" x 3" extruded aluminum.)
stainless rollers
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Can we see some more photos? We'd like to see a few different angles. As well, please tell us the dimensions of the square housing and the diameter of the wheel. Thanks!
A quick learner from Florida says:
The dimensions are exactly the same as 81-009, except this one is stainless. Actually, could probably get away with ordering the rollers only....the stainless housings are great as you can see, but the bearings on the rollers are seized.
These are the rollers on my heavy duty screens. I'd like to find the frame material for the screens as well. Side rails are 3" x 1" wide and bottom rails are 1 7/8" x 7/8".

Thanks for any help.
Patio door roller
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. I'm afraid we don't carry a stainless steel roller and housing like the one in your photos. We do carry the 81-241 roller with a 1-1/4" wheel. We also carry the 81-225 regular steel 1-1/2" wheel. Also see our 81-310 axle kit.

I'm afraid we do not sell framing material of any variety.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)