Stanley 17-4116

A handy person from Florida says:
Hi. I'm looking for the top bracket for a mirrored door which had a discontinued Stanley p/n 17-4116 stamped on it.
I see on your website you have 2 similar brackets.
23-222B. And 23-222C do you have any idea if either of those will replace the bracket?
Thank you. Ed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C3EB4715-BDB4-4A7D-827F-7BE51DA76E8F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 71965D6A-6BB1-4EB4-A844-E36000A35427.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 47030F95-396D-4308-B770-F6D62BDB3A7D.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I agree that the 23-222C would be the correct replacement for the top roller guide in your photos. The 23-222B is just an older version of the 23-222C. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at