Stanley Bi-fold closet mirror door part

A handy person from Eureka, CA says:
I need this plastic part that goes inside the frame. The number on the part says Stanley 4405-R
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 23-404 is very similar to this. Check it out and let me know if you could use it as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)