Stanley Mirror Closet Door Replacement Parts

A handy person from Cape Canaveral, FL says:

I'm sending pictures of our mirror closet doors hoping you can help us find replacement track (or bypass) hardware for the bottom of the doors. We have 2 sets of these 36" mirror panel doors to fix. The top track on both sets of doors work fine.

As you can see, the style of the bottom rollers differs from one set to the other.

I am also attaching pictures of the one old track we found. Would like new ones !

Thanks ! Roger

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Roger. You have two different bottom rollers in your photos; the one with the blue flag is a newer version of the old metal one--it's likely someone replaced it at some point. In any case, they are both the same functionally. See our 23-041 Mirror Wardrobe Door Roller Assembly, as well as our 23-242 72" Sliding Mirror Door Track. Take a look and see what you think. 

Hi Bob - Fantastic.! We've been looking and talking with all kinds of door people trying to find this hardware. Today my wife called Stanley who gave us the number for Home Decor who gave us your number.
3rd time was charm. What great service - we so appreciate it !!
Profile picture of Bob

My pleasure! If you need anything else do not hesitate to ask.

Hi - we recieved our order but the track seems like it is too narrow. Our old white track is 3.5" and wheel track on center 1.5 ". However, the new brown track is 2.5" with wheel track on center is 1".

Sending pictures. Hope you have a option that will work with our doors.

Thanks again!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear you're having issues. The overall width of our 23-242 isn't as large as the original, but the rails should be the same distance apart. If you look at the dimensions on our site, you'll see that we have the rail distance marked at 1-5/8". Keep in mind that the 23-242 in your photo is upside down, so make sure it's facing rightside up when you measure.

Overall width doesn't matter too much. As long as the rails are the same distance apart they'll still work.

Hi Paul - Gosh, that's embarrassing! But really good to hear. I checked it immediately and have to admit to a sigh of relief. We really appreciate all the help. Saved us hours of searching (for both the parts and the advice)

Thanks again. Roger

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

No I am afraid not, but I am sure you can get some assistance in matching screws from your local hardware store. 

A quick learner from Saint Louis Missouri says:
I have a broken mirror in a room that has 2 closets. I was hoping to just replace the mirror instead of having to replace both sets of doors in the room. Can I buy just one door some where. I am not sure what this color is.
Profile picture of Bob

I am afraid we do not replace mirror panes for closets. A local hardware store might be your best bet. I apologize we can't be of more help, and best of luck with the repairs. 

A home owner from FL - Florida says:
I need 2 sliding doors 24x78 but can't locate this size anywhere near daytona Beach Fl. any help you can give would be fantastic.
Profile picture of Bob

I am afraid we don't sell sliding door panels, just the specific hardware that enable their operation. You may need to contact the original manufacturer directly if they're still in business for help. A local pro in your area might have a better idea as well. I apologize we can't be of more help, and best of luck with the repair. 

A home owner from Bradenton Fl says:
The top wheels on our Stanley Metal Mirror doors have disintegrated and I was wondering if you have replacements. The door model is #50223061 and the wheel model is #00-5024.

Can you help?

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That number is often associated with our 23-222C. Look over its dimensions and let me know how well they match up.

Dimensions for 23-222C
Dimensions for 23-222C

A quick learner from New Orleans says:

I need to replace one sliding door. Glass is broken.  Josephine

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16814821667392422148731602985404.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, we don't sell replacement closet doors or mirrors. My recommendation is to contact a local glass shop, who should be able to supply you with a new mirror pane to fit your door.

A home owner from Port Orange, Florida says:
I purchased Stanley Mirror doors from Lowes in 2006. My house flooded during the IAN Hurricane and the track for my closet door rusted. I am looking for a replacement bottom track that 48" L. The Model #433. The doors have a double coordinating track in a pale gold finish. Do you think that you have the replacement track for these doors? If yes, what is the cost? I don't know how to attach pictures, but if necessary I can get my grandson to do it for me.
Profile picture of Tom

We very well may have a replacement track for you, but I can't say for sure based on the information provided. Would it be possible to see a photo of the track in question so that we can match it up to something in our inventory?

In the meantime, you can see our full selection of mirror closet doors here.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.