Stanley replacement window question

A quick learner from US says:
I have Stanley Replacement Windows and They DO NOT tilt up on one side to remove after unlocking and then tilting down. The pivot lock shoe DOES NOT have an opening after tilting down to remove the window. Instead the pin in the window has a screw holding it in and another hole along side it. Do you loosen the screw and then move it to the side using the additional hole? Or is there another way to remove a STANLEY replacement window sash?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. You shouldn't have to remove the pivot bar to remove the sash from the window. What you want to do is sort of twist the sash out. You need to make it so one pivot shoe is higher then the other. This puts the sash at an angle and allows the pivot bars to slip out. I recommend watching the video below for a visual example.

A quick learner from US says:
Thanks, I'll try this as soon as I get a chance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.