Stationary Sliding Glass Door "Z" bar Lock

A professional from Independence Missouri says:
I have a sliding glass door:

1GCFR1201 C11
ANSI Z97.1-1984 3/16U

What I'm looking for is the "Z" shaped piece that is used to secure the stationary panel. It's secured by 2 screws and captures the edge of the stationary panel. I couldn't find it on your web site. Please contact me.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have two stationary door "Z" clip that might work for you. See our 80-003 and 80-016. Are either of these a match?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)