Storm Door Glass Clips

A quick learner from SC says:
The manufacturer, Emco, cannot help with replacement clips. Is there a similiar clip that will work? Not concerned with exact fit, color, or style, just as long as it will hold the glass in place.

Any suggesions??
A customer submitted photo of a storm door glass clip.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! I believe that the best replacement we have at this time would be our 70-098 storm door clip. However, you will have to re-drill the hole because of the diameter (thickness) of the existing screw for your door; I believe the clip screw for that door is a 1/4-20 machine screw 5/8" thick. Do you think this may work for you?
A home owner from Columbus, OH says:
This looks exactly like the clip I am having trouble finding. Mine is white but other than that the same. When I click on the part link it doesn't look like you carry it any more.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Brian
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sorry for the confusion! The 70-098 is also discontinued, yes, but our 70-098S is a suitable replacement. It is essentially the same clip but with a slot instead of a hole.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)