Storm Door Latch & Lock

A quick learner from DeKalb, IL says:
Gentlemen,
Here is our storm door hardware that we are trying to replace. The holes are all 1.5" in from the edge of the door. There are a total of six holes, two that are .5" in diameter (operator holes for the lock and latch.) and four that are 13/32" in diameter (mounting screw holes).

Hole spacing from the bottom up is as follows, with the bottommost hole being 0": 7/8", 1 1/2", 3", 3 7/8", 4 3/4"

The holes in the edge for the latch and lock are very slightly under one inch in diameter, with a mounting hole spacing of 1 3/8".

There are no identifying marks anywhere on the hardware.

Any possibility that you can help?
Regards,
Tom
User submitted photos of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for your patience, Tom. After reviewing your handle set more closely, I believe our 40-192 could be a better match.
A quick learner from DeKalb, IL says:
I removed the old lock set and checked the dimensions, and have ordered a 40-192. It should be a drop in fit. Many, many thanks for the help! I had exhausted everything locally for a replacement; I will be singing your praises to my friends. :-)
Tom
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)