Storm Window Plastic Parts

A home owner from South Haven MI says:
I'm looking for a few different parts for my storm windows.
The lower spring action levers (left and right)
The lower corner pieces that hold the aluminum frames together.
The upper corner pieces (these ones have a 1/4" stud that sticks out to hold the upper part of the storm window in place)

The levers are labeled "CAREFREE(R)" I can't find any other markings. I'm not sure how old they are. It is an old house and they were installed and already worn out looking when I purchased the house in 2007.

I have these on storm windows & screens installed on at least 10 different windows in my house. I would be interested in purchasing at least 20 of each of these.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3942.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4005.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4006.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4007.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3939.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for posting all of your detailed information and images. I have placed a list on this page of possible replacement options of what you are showing us. Look over each part closely and let us know if these pieces are a match for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)