Storm Window part identification

A quick learner from Southern Maine says:
Please see attached pictures and measurements for part identification. I've identified these parts the best I can based on what info I have- and still was not able to match it with parts on your website.


I assume alternative replacement parts (if available) will be the way I have to go.

The picture labelled "StormBottom1" is of the actual storm window frame- I have several where the bottom vinyl sill plate is cracked/missing altogether. As these are individually removable pieces, I'd like to see about replacing as well- but didn't see where they could be ordered on your site. If so, I can provide better pictures and measurements for identification

Thank you for your help!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A quick learner from Southern Maine says:
I believe these were Rivco Windows circa 1990 install.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. For the screen pull tab, check out our 70-007. This may be a good match. For the top and bottom corner keys, I think you should consider our 95-193 and 95-226. The 95-193 has an extra pad, but you can cut it off if you want. It is to help the sashes slide more smoothly.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)