Storm door 28x30 glass insert, broken corners

A quick learner from Durham, NC says:

All four of the metal corner connector pieces are broken on the glass insert for our storm door. The storm door is old but in good shape. I drilled into the riveted(stamped?) holes in the insert's metal frame and popped out the broken corner connectors. I sort of put the broken pieces together in what I think is the right alignment--see the attached photo. The bottom connectors keep the spring-loaded glass panel adjusters from popping out. The top connectors have the little pegs poking out that guide the glass up and down. The bottom connectors have the numbers 10 and 44, 10 and 43 stamped on them. the top connectors have the numbers 12 and 6, and 9 and ? stamped on them.

Can you help me find replacement parts for these four corner pieces...and any advice on reassembling the glass insert?

I could not identify the manufacturer of the door.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5561.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! We have a ton of corners that resemble the parts you have in your photos. One of our products may very well work for you, but it will come down to dimensions. Corners like this have pretty precise sizes so your best bet is to browse through our section, find some promising matches, and carefully go over each and every last dimension we show. You can see our entire selection of top corner pivots here and bottom corners here

We also have a video on how to properly install these. You may find it helpful.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.