Storm door glass panel keeper. Not sure what you call it.

A handy person from Decatur,In says:
They are spring loaded on each side of the glass. you depress these and slide the glass and then release and the tabs click into slots in the door track to hold the glass in place. they each measure 3 1/2" long without tabs. Tabs are broken off. 9/16" wide and 1/4" deep. I don't know where to find these parts. Please help. Thank You!
User submitted photos of a storm window latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
These are called storm window latches, and I think we can help. Our 91-001 and 91-002 look close, though I'm not sure which is a better fit. Do you have any of the tabs handy after they broke off? Seeing them would definitely help. Also be sure to double check your dimensions and compare them to these two parts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)