Storm door glass/screen clips

A quick learner from Boise ID says:
There are 8 clips they allow changing out the screen with the glass insert for our storm door. The clips have been bent &/or lost through the years. If you need specific measurements l can provide those, but l am just hoping that you recognize these parts! Thank you so much ?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C4AAC75A-D2FC-4D7F-ACFE-C1303DE1FBF9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F495CCF8-A6BE-4CB8-8423-CA05E25A20DA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D8F1B7E7-BAD4-4A76-B861-6C22EB635CDB.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have any clips like these. I'm reminded of our 70-230, but it still looks very different. Would you happen to know who made your door?

A quick learner from Boise ID says:
Thanks, Tom! There are no markings anywhere on the door ? It is over 30 years old & is part of a glassed in porch so l am thinking it might be custom. Some of the clips were bent & took me a long time to remove. I will look closely at the 70-230. A guy at Home Depot told me about Swisco & l am excited to have such a great resource. No need to respond, just know l am very appreciative!
Profile picture of Tom

Well, you're very kind to say so! I'm just sorry I couldn't find you anything closer to the clips you have now. There is a very real possibility that these are custom, seeing as how they're storm doors. That's unfortunately just how it is with these sometimes. If you can track down who made them, they would be your best bet.

We're always here for you in the future if you had other questions.

A contractor from Cumming, Ga says:
Use your products all the time.
20-230 clip the clip I need is identical except the tang is 1/4 -5/16 wide nothing wider will work any suggestions 60's window holds storm windows need about 35.
Thanks,
Rick
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately don't have an alternative version of the 70-230. This is the only clip we carry in this style. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.