Storm door handle

A home owner from Stevensville Maryland says:
Hi - I recently moved into my grandmother's house that was built in 1964. I love this storm door handle but can't seem to find anything like it or the same size. There are 2 main issues. The push botton on the big clear handle stopped working, and the inside latch/handle is broken in one corner. I think I need just that replacement part plus a spindle to get this working again.

My local hardware stores are not helpful, and I came home with a handle similar to Black-Handle-Set/pd/Replacement-Storm-Door-Handles_Locks/40-033 - but the large handle is not long enough (I would need to put new holes in the door and patch the old ones).

Your feedback and suggestions would be great.
User submitted a photo of storm door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
To be honest, I would have suggested our 40-033, based on your picture alone. Your handle, with that long acrylic handle, is actually no longer available. The 40-033 is the closest thing we have, but you would have to drill a new hole for it. If you're concerned about the exposed hole from your old handle, I would suggest installing a screw into it to cover it up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.