Storm door pieces

A quick learner from KY says:
looking for replacement for glass storm door. I need the top piece and the side piece where the door will latch . I am sorry
I do not know how to do the pictures. I will need a new door handle which would be long with the lock inset. I hope this helps. I can't find help anywhere. It's a good door but just needing those things so my help and me can put in up. Any suggestion.
Thanks Tammy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, without photos we don't have any way of knowing what you have. If you know how to email them, then you can send them to help@swisco.com. Otherwise, I recommend contacting a local professional for assistance. Without pictures, it won't be possible for us to help.

Here are some pictures I hope this helps. Thanks Tammy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200926_110939190_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200928_092533378.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200928_092530311.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200926_110922821.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200928_092316888.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, Tammy. These photos are a huge help. The closest match we have to your storm door handle set looks like our 40-193, but I highly recommend reviewing our dimensions just to ensure that they all match up. Look them over and let me know what you think.

looking for the frame the metal part that goes up the top of the door that you frame out and the side that latches the door I need that metal strip I know I can get a replacement handle I need the strip at the top and the side strip where it latches I have the bottom sweet and the hinge part I just need the top middle part and the side where it would latch any help with that I hope that made some sense
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I don't know what it is you're describing. The photos you uploaded that didn't show the handle appear to be showing the frame, but I can tell you that we don't sell framing material of any kind, if that's what you were looking for. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.