Storm window hardware

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Hi, 95-182 Sears Tilt Pivot is what I need for my old storm windows. Can I assume my windows are Sears windows? Your 91-081 & 91-082 appear to be the same as my window latches, but are identified as a different maker. Are they the same as mine?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You might have Sugarcreek windows. The 95-182 is used by Sears and Sugarcreek. The 91-081 and 91-092 are only used by Sugarcreek, however. To be honest, going by brand name alone isn't the best way to identify hardware, since many parts can work on many brands. That's why we have detailed pictures and dimensions for each of our parts that you can use to identify a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)