Storm window identification

A home owner from RICHMOND, VA says:
Need to replace broken side "pin" which holds window in track. Also, would like to replace spring locks. Can't tell the manufacturer. Can you help me identify and recommend the parts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We will do our best to help, but it will be a little on the difficult end to be definitive with our information while your parts are still installed. I believe the nylon pins you are looking for are the 95-182 and 95-183. Take a look and see if they match up to yours. As for that metal latch, you will need to use the 91-081 left hand or the 91-082 right hand. Take note these will be a little taller than your original latch. You will need to file down the height to fit your frame. Review all the parts mentioned and get back to us with your thoughts. 

A home owner from RICHMOND, VA says:

Thank you for the information. Do I need to buy the ancillary parts like the spring, etc. for the latches? They don't appear to be included in the purchase for each latch. Please advise. Thanks again...this is a TREMENDOUS service!!!

Maura

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

As long as your old springs are in good condition, you can reuse them. If not, though, you can use our 91-003 springs. These should work well.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)