Storm window middle side guides

A home owner says:
I have some older storm windows with 91-056 & 91-057 latches. They have 95- 193 corners. They have little plastic guides in the middle on the sides. I have included some pics. Would these 87-132 work?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C52F7D77-E28A-463F-BFF1-C2280103A86E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C8C1EF56-0545-40EE-BC6B-2C61DF77985D.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Let me see if I can help. Looking at your photos, it does appear that your latches ant top tilt corner could be the ones you picked out from our website. As for the center guide in the middle, take a look at the 95-183 anti-rattle pin. This might be the part you are looking for.

A home owner says:
Thanks Dave. I am wondering if I should purchase a few window frame seals to go along with these, since I have to take the side frame off to fix these. Any idea what seals I would need? I could add them to my order.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid not. Most window brands use generic seals, so we would need you to remove a small sample and show us its end profile. That's the best way for us to ID it. In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here. If I can see the shape of the profile, I'll do my best to find a match.

Thank you, of course, for considering us for your business. It means a lot. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)