Stripped window crank

A home owner from Palo Alto CA says:
I am looking for hardware to replace the window crank shown in the attached images. This is a 1950s apartment building in California.
I tried and they referred me to you guys. My fingers are crossed!!

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe you could use one of the jalousie operator kits we carry, perhaps something like our 39-165, 39-165K or 39-346. These kits come with different type arms to match most lengths that you would encounter for this kind of window. However, I do not know what arm length you need. Look over the pictures and dimensions we have for these parts and see if any can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)