Super Seal Window Parts Needed Circa 1999

A home owner from USa says:
The following photos and descriptions are all parts of SuperSeal Windows circa 1999 that I am looking to replace.
Please advise ASAP as to the
availability of these replacement parts.
Thanks in advance for any and all help that your able to provide.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Looks like you need a variety of parts. I'll go through them one at a time.

First, the window balance. Yours looks like our S775-32 with a 32C stamp option. If I'm right, you will have either a 1" or 1-1/14" wide shoe. Look this information over and see if you agree.

For the tilt bar and tilt latches, see our 26-021, as well as our 26-195 and 26-196. I recommend comparing our dimensions to yours just to confirm.

Regarding the broken vinyl top handle, I believe you have Super Seal Series 550 window. You would need to contact a local Super Seal dealer for a replacement sash. This is not something that can be replaced, unfortunately.
A home owner from Clinton Township NJ says:
Thanks for answering my above questions however can you also inform me of the Swisco part number that would replace the SuoerSeal Balancer (Part # 16B)?
Also does the plastic shoe come included with the balancer units? If not what are the part numbers for the two different sized shoes?

Most Sincerely,
Ken Nerger
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I do not recognize that number you gave us. Could you show me a picture of the piece in question?

Our Series 775 channel balance comes with the shoe pre-attached and ready to install out of the box.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)