SuperSeal corner pull replacement

A home owner from Maine says:
We have 9 year old SuperSeal windows. The screen insert corner pulls have become fragile due to sun exposure. I'm going to be putting new screen material in each screen and I expect most of the corner pulls will break as I attempt to remove the screens. I already lost 2 in the first screen I started to work on.

The problem I have is that SuperSeal was acquired by Hurd Windows which was acquired by Sierra Pacific and the screen parts are no longer available. Swisco has a similar part but it's slightly larger by 1/8" (see picture) so this will require also changing out the top corners but I don't think the existing opening can accommodate a 1/4" increase in length on each axis.

I'm afraid that I will have to cut each piece of aluminum in the frame to accommodate the new parts. I have 31 windows to touch and I would like to avoid that! Do you have any suggestions?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named part comparison.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Swisco part.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Existing SuperSeal part.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I hope I can recommend something.

First thing to come to mind is our 95-095, which has a 7/8" x 5/16" base. However, it's not available in white. We also have the 95-086, which is the same size, but it does not have a pull. Could you use either one of these regardless?

Thanks for this feedback. Do you have at least 65 of the black parts in stock?
Profile picture of Tom

Yes, we do. You may place an order directly on our website, or you may contact the customer service department and place an order with a customer care representative. 

Looks like the 95-086 will work for us. The pull isn't needed. You just made my job a lot easier. Thanks so much!
Profile picture of Tom

Great! If you need anything else from us, don't hesitate to let us know!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.