Superseal casement operator

A quick learner from Westerly says:
I need two habdles and operators for my superseal seal casement window. Which model do I order from your site?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

We need to see what crank operator you currently have installed on your window. Please take a picture and upload it here for us to review. Are there any names, numbers, or stamps on your old crank operator hardware?
A quick learner from Westerly says:
Photos attached. Don't see any numbers on the closer, just says Roto. Thanks, Gil
user submitted photos of casement crank hardware
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Hey Gil, thanks for submitting your photos.

Take a look a the Swisco 39-326 RH X-Drive Split Arm Roto Operator. The corresponding handles are the 39-114L Crank Handle and the 39-205 Crank Handle.
A quick learner from Glenside, PA says:
Hi Mike,

In the photos above, there is a black spacer between the operator and the window frame. I've just bought the X-Drive Split Arm Roto Operators from Swisco, but I don't have the spacers. Do you sell them on the site?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Pat. That black spacer is actually part of the hinge, and isn't available separately. You'd have to replace the whole hinge. Now, while we don't have that exact type, you can check out our 36-013-10 and see if this could be a possible match. Let me know if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)