Sweep for Cole Sewell storm door.

A quick learner from New Brunwick, NJ says:
I have a Cole Sewell storm door. It has a single rubber blade sweep. It is just 1/2 inch wide on a 1/8 inch base that slides into a aluminum slot in botton of the one ince wide storm door. My door is about 32 inches wide. I noticed you recommended "58-162 : Storm Door Replacement Bottom Sweep" to another individual that asked for a replacement sweep for his Cole Sewell storm door. Please advise, Larry
A customer submitted photo of a storm door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I think the best replacement sweep would be our 58-162 Storm Door Replacement Bottom Sweep.
A quick learner from New Brunswick, NJ says:
Thank you for providing a part number that I can order the sweep before the weather gets too cold here in NJ.
A quick learner from Falls Church, VA says:
I am also looking for a replacement sweep for my storm door, a Cole Sewell model 1430. I bought a Thermwell Y3750, but it is only 1/2" and mine is 3/4". The top that slides in the channel is Y shaped, but the Y is a little too wide; mine is very narrow. Do you know where I can get a replacement bottom sweep that will work?
User submitted picture of Cole Sewell door sweep.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Have you taken a look at the 40-003 Standard Door Sweep? The sweep portion measures 15/16" in height, and the overall height is 1 11/16".
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.