Swing window hardware

A contractor from Charlotte NC says:
I have a MW Freedom 800 swing window left hand, and i am looking for replacement hardware. Hinge and track assembly, operater, operator track, stud bracket, and keeper.

Thank you
User submitted photo of window hardware drawings.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting the diagram to us.

First, take a look at the 39-031 EntryGard Dual Arm Operator, or the 39-155 Caradco Window Crank, which is a bit shorter. Both of these products come in a left and right version.

As for the hinge, you'd want to research the 36-013-10 2-Bar Hinge Set, which comes in pairs.

For the track, look at the 39-505 EntryGard Track, and then the 39-107 Operator Cover. Also, the 39-114L Handle or 39-205 Folding Handle. The track stud is also available in both left or right, the 39-509.

For the lock, please look at the 38-056 and 38-057.

Please review all of the dimensions on the diagram and compare it to the parts referenced above, this should give you a good starting point for your research. Keep in mind, many parts of opposing sides, so be sure to check the Related Parts section found on the product pages.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)