Swisco Part No. 81-021

A home owner says:
I purchased the above referenced replacement rollers for our sliding door back in 2007. I need to replace one of them again but there isn't a part number 81-021 in your catalog any longer. Is there a replacement for this part?

Thank you
Chuck Rogers
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hello Chuck,
The substitute for 81-021 roller is SWISCO product code 81-090, Sliding Patio Door Roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)