TILT IN PIVOT LOCK SHOES

A home owner from North Carolina says:
Good afternoon.

I am trying to find the pivots shows from the pictures I added here.

The ones closest to these are your Product Code: 15-188

However, that shoe states a 1 1/4" width, and my shoe is definitely only 1" wide. All other dimensions are correct but width.

Please let me know if you have the part I am seeking.
User submitted photos of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the detailed information. I am afraid we do not have any pivot shoes like the 15-188 with the measurements you're looking for. However, our 15-167 should make for a good replacement. If you do decide to go with that shoe, you will need to also replace your sash pivot bar. We would like for you to send us photos of your pivot bar and provide measurements so that we can suggest an alternative.
A handy person from North Carolina says:
The pivot bar has the exact measurements of your Product Code: 26-352.

I've attached two pics.

Thank you!
Pivot bar
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your sash should have enough room to accept the 3" 26-241 tilt bar. The screw holes match the pivot bar you chose, but I think 26-241 will be better.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.