TWO items. Screen door hinge, and broken door lock mechanism

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:

Need to identify the top hinger on screen door. Also the locking mechanism for an exterior door, which has a broken part inside (unaccessible) and cannot lock/unlock now.

Both of these products are Marvin products, purchased maybe 15 years ago.

None of the parts have any identifying markings, other than Marvin Windows and Doors.

Please advise.

Thanks. Brad 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named internal lock body.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door faceplate.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge interior1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge exterior.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0899.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Brad. I'm not sure that we can supply either the hinge or handle set. The closest match we have for the handle set might be our 40-211, but it will come down to your precise dimensions. Carefully review the measurements we show on the 40-211 store page and let me know if they differ, and how.

We won't be able to supply the hinge at all, I'm afraid. That looks to be part of a long bar that runs the length of the door. For that, you'd have to contact the original manufacturer.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.