The name is a vinyl Polybau Slider

A quick learner from California says:
Need to know should I replace the whole slider or just get a cover.
User submitted image of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Based on the damage I see in your picture, I think you could get away with using a cover. Start with our 80-102, which is 6' long, or 80-103, which is 8' long. We also have a video you may find helpful:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)