The plastic part connected to the back of the slider

A handy person from Mt. Aukum, CA says:
It's a wood slider, but need the ending to hold the drawer onto the slider attached to the dresser.
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. This closely resembles our 32-112. Check it out and let me know if you agree. If they don't match, please upload a few pictures of an undamaged guide. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)