The sink hinge is broken.

A home owner from ILLINOISE says:
Name : there is no name it says made in W.Germeny and some numbers I don't know if you can see them into picture. this one from kitchen sink (upper side) please let me know it if you have similar one i can take to change. thank you
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We don't carry this exact hinge, but we do carry a few that may possibly replace it. I recommend looking through this page and seeing if anything we carry here can work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)