Thermal Gard Lock, RH

A handy person from Deerfield IL says:
I have windows that say Season-All ThermalGuard. I need five window locks and your part 90-133R looks like a match except I have an extra metal piece that goes between the two plastic parts. Please see attached photos. Will your part work? I have the metal piece. Should I reuse the metal piece or leave it out when I use your replacement parts?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have this additional metal piece. It looks like you should be able to re-use it easily enough. If that's not possible, then it looks like you should be able to substitute with a normal washer, assuming its only function is to pack the lock out to meet the keeper.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.