Thick weather stripping

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Our Home Association bought weather stripping back in 2013 (Order 312492) that seems to not be working too well, as I have 7 windows that get water damage in the inside due to water seeping in between the window and window frame at the top, as seen in photo provided.
The water gets past the weather stripping(55-106-6), gets onto the wood and then drips down onto the window sill. I am looking for a thicker weather strip that will fit my windows to provide a tighter fit. Not thicker where it slides into the window tract but thicker at the top. where it meets the upper part of the window frame.

I have no clue if the weather strip that they bought is the correct one for our windows. I assume that you must have the manufacturers name of our windows in order to have supplied the correct weather strip. If in fact you have that name on file my question they make a thicker strip for this window?

Looking forward to good news from you.
Thanks again for your help.
User submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Hopefully I can help. Based on your description, I believe you're talking about the width of the flange. On the 55-106-6, the flange is 3/8", while on the 55-169, the flange is 5/8". Please review and let me know your thoughts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)