This is a piece that plugs into the back of the cabinet wall

A home owner from Springfield Ohio says:
This piece plugs into the back of the kitchen drawer cabinet wall. ( no screws needed ) Then the slides slides into it and then the drawer slides into that . It's from Wolf cabinets . I need just this one piece that broke
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E36D70F8-E928-461F-8D1B-02F357559316.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 76D6331B-2321-45BA-9157-9C6426F1812E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4C369533-6EB8-4DB2-AEC6-3092A15A533E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5989D6D3-5F8F-4D34-9B99-717AE0FC960C.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Take a look at the surface-mounted drawer sockets we've related for you and see how the dimensions of the opening that accepts the track slides compare to yours. Keep in mind that our replacements install directly to the back of the drawer using screws. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at