This is the part that nails to the back of board that supports the rail.

A handy person from bedroom says:
This also has a little groove in the center between the two nails. It is a two part piece. One part nails to the stub at the back. The other is a little plastic piece that attaches to the rail the drawer slides on. The other end slides into the bracket that is nailed to the stud.
In my opinion, it is a poorly designed piece. The motion of opening and closing the drawer, causes the little plastic bar to slip out of the piece attached to the stud. Do you have another option?
I will need 9 of these two part pieces.
Question....where the metal rail attaches to the the front of the drawer...it has worn away parts of the chip board used in Mobil homes. I have tried to fix it by poking toothpicks in the screw holes ( hoping to replace the wood that the srews have warn away. Any ideas. Can't use a larger screw or it would split the remaining wood left
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1553137314511259319582598754338.jpg
Profile picture of Jody
Jody from SWISCO responded:

Could our Adjustable Rear Drawer Rail Socket, 32-133 be what you are looking for? This works with the Complete Drawer Track Kit, 32-063. I think that you are on the right track in trying to fill those over-expanded screw holes. Maybe some wood glue or filler could help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)