Tilt Latch for Window

A quick learner says:
I am trying to find a tilt latch for my window. Pictures 2 and 4 show the tilt latch in the opposite side of window. Picture 2 shows the opening for the tilt latch. The number on the window frame is 24 3 F200 CMC (Picture 1).

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200823_144752.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200823_144945.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200823_144727.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200810_081134.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

My initial thought is this might be either our 26-243 and 26-244, or our 26-393 pair; but you'll need to compare to see. If in doubt, show us your undamaged tilt latch out of the window from different angles. 

A quick learner says:
I previously ordered the 26-393. Although the top dimensions are near the size of the broken tilt latch, when I try to install it , it is too wide to push in the opening. Can I remove the bottom part prior to installing?

Thank you.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Do you still have one of your original tilt latches? If you do, and if you could show it to me from a few different angles out of the window, I think I might be able to find a better replacement that could fit. 

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.